Saturday, February 2, 2008

mess

aiyo...need to tidy up my room AGAIN
next time better dun clean it too early...
coz it really need to be tidy up again before sis come bac
omg... tired le...
CNY is really close now....
kinda feel the atmosphere of joyful and happiness....
CNY is really a festival that brings all the family members together...
feel warm when having dinner together...
although sometimes will have some conflicts between us...
but i still love my families...

i like the way that my families love me....
but i'm not treating them as nice as they treat me...(some of them)
coz i'm not good in express my feelings in words...especially face to face...
i know it's not be a good thing to me....
i juz too protecting myself....(but always not at the right moment)
even to family members...
i try to be a caring family member...
but what i get was just some scolds....
maybe they think that i'm not mature enough to tell them what to do....
then why they ask my opinion???isn't it weird???
at the end...i dun like to share my feelings with my families anymore(especially my dad)
i used to say "i dunno, dun ask me."
sometimes i even refuse to answer parents questions...
coz sometime i juz very emotional
sorry mum,
i really do love u, mum....muaks

No comments: