Saturday, March 1, 2008

exam suvks

i had my 1st monthly exam passed few days ago....
the exam was sucks....
is all my fault....
but there is nothing that i can do to change the result....
it's too late....
so sad and even feel a little bit of depressed.....

i always feel that i dun have any passion in science....
teachers said that if u got passion in a subjects....u wont feel tired and bore....
i can understand...
i try to force myself to fall in love with physics,chemistry and maths....
it's really hard...
it need a lots of contributions....
times....determinations....concentrations....
i dunno whether i can make it or not...
but i want to have a try...
i cant let my self regret in the future...
i really need to think further for my future...
study study study
this is the only things that i can do to save my future.












No comments: