Saturday, March 22, 2008

Morning

I always feel lazy to go get breakfast on weekend…..
Even I feel hungry…. I’ll try to tell myself that I’m not…..
So I only can rely on my mum to buy breakfast for me….
But sometimes….when mum was a bit busy…..
I have to solve it myself….

My way is….
Try to find everything can eat in refrigerator…….
Well, isn’t a kind of ways to finish all the junk foods that my family can’t finish during CNY????

When I woke up this morning…..the temperature is so comfortable…..
I just want to keep staying in my cozy bed for centuries….
After a while…. I heard rains dropped on my roof top……
I can actually feel the rain drops split into smaller rain drops…..
The air I breathed was a bit cool....
It’s just very comfortable and cozy…..
I couldn’t find another word to express what I felt at that moment…..but wonderful…..

Meanwhile….the rain turned heavily…….
It’s not more wonderful…..but a sense of worry….
When will it turn lighter or stop???
I like raining day….. (but not heavily rain of course)
It’s because the sky will be in perfect baby blue…..with big rainbow and cool, fresh air…..after the rain….
but i can sure that....

Come rain or shine….. I’ll be safe in my home with my beloved family….

No comments: