Saturday, March 8, 2008

Trip


Recently…..
I visit to MISA and Petrosains….
At the beginning, I thought MISA will as interesting as I expect it’ll be….

But it’s an adverse….
All I can conclude about MISA is just “boring and not worth for RM28++” (because I pay for student price….is for a normal adult….it could cause you RM38)
First…we visited to the “Beast Zone”…..
We thought there’ll be strong blowing winds….and some vibration….good sound effects….
But the truth is…the “wind” just blow for about 20 seconds with a few flashy lights….and that’s all…
Please la…..are u kidding me??? This is in count of boring…. Even primary students do think do…….
Then, we’re visit to those ordinary information….that was really not cool at all…..
I really feel disappointed after they told me that we’ll not be able to watch the 4D theatre…..
Omg….
On another hand …
The Petrosains was really amazing….
I was shock coz I thought it’ll be very bore and meaningless before I go….just RM7 for an normal adult…. Reasonable……
All the information inside were interesting….
The volunteer inside all looks nice….
And I more thing I wanted to mention is that the computers that provides information to visitor in Petrosains is apple product….

Wow….really jieng…haha
We really have great memories in Petrosains….i took a video of sapphire….it’s really funny….
But cant show at here la…girls need some secrets….
2 hours really not enough for us to visit Petrosains…..many things I dun really have time to see the detail things….really nice experience
After visit to both places ….then is shopping time….
This time….we’re going to Berjaya Times Square….
Coz snail is there….only chui chui, jie ying and me continue our journey…….
Coz we dun have that much credits to shop…. We decide to watch a movie…..
I wish to watch Vintage Point at the first….coz snail strongly recommended it!!!
But coz of the time problem….we choose to watch a movie called Martian Child…..
It is a story about family issue….kinda touching…..but not us….coz we keep mention about the time…so….no really in mood…..but it is a nice movie though….
I really like the way they talk…..they make me laugh…..
But there’re not many people in cinema that day…..is it the fact of movie or the time??
Anyway….this trip is not perfect but memorable…..


me and sapp

me, sapp, j.ying & chui2

All the girls


me

No comments: