Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gossip Girl

recently....i'm crazy about
ya ya ya....i used to like this kinda style series.....
a little bit dirty....fashionable....glamorous....hot heroines....cute heroes.....
stories about teenagers....


plus....the background music of the series is also my taste....
as conclusion... i really stick on it....
actually....i'm not only watched the series....i also watch the novel....coz is original from the same title novel by Cecily von Ziegesar....
juz read a few pages... my English level really poor for me to read such English novel....T.T
kinda disappointed to myself....




since i've read a lots of touching stories....i hope to write my own as well...after think for some time...i finally have some ideas...
cant wait to write it out....but i kinda worried that what i'll be able to write out wont be exactly the same like what i had think before...













No comments: