Sunday, June 15, 2008

me and my dad (part 2)

father's day is around the corner...
so...
here am i talking and complaining about my dad AGAIN....
dad,sorry ya~
i'm really not meant to do so~LOL

this was actually an incident happened between my dad and i yesterday...
and here is the story...

it was about 7 in the evening...
i was preparing dinner...
then he passed by...and sticked his foot in kitchen...
"hey...what u preparing for dinner?"
"=.=lll....just like usual..."
his face told me that he really hope to say something...
but he had nothing...
then he started looking here and there...
"i think the oil in the frying pan is not really enough..."
"i think is enough."
"enough meh??"
then he decided to add some more oil...
and tried to adjust the frying pan to an angle with the oil can be able to cover the fish...
i saw...=.=lll
really speechless...
"really not enough la..."he said by his own...
"...."i speechless...and decided to let him do whatever he want...
i thought he'll satisfied and go back to living room...
but he walk to me and ask,
"what kind of vegetable u choose to cook for dinner?"
"cabbage..."
"how u cook it?"
"..."
maybe i'm used to not be a patient being...
or my dad really disturbing....
then he kept asking a few more questions...
....=.=lll
really cant stand anymore...
"dad...would u mind to shut up or go out?if u still wanna stay here...then i go...u're too disturbing...no wonder mum always get mad when u disturb her while she is cooking..."
"..."
then he go out with a sense of humor...
i beg my mum do the same thing too...
coz my dad really disturbing...and annoying...
like a "housefly"

haha...lol
if my dad see this...
will he kill me??
anyway...happy father's day!
love u~

*tell u a secret...i did break a dish yesterday...after my dad go out...T.T i kept all the pieces secretly and i'll throw it away tomorrow...shh...dun tell my mum...^_^

2 comments:

galaxy0412 said...

if i were ur dad than i will slap u times over times n force u to eat all those dishes...

vnnie said...

aiyo....u dunno the real situation....
my dad is not angry....