Monday, June 9, 2008

what goes around comes around

"u r the 1st runner up",this is what my physics teacher told me this morning...
this "second" is not the normal one...
but...counting from the lowest marks...
what a pathetic...
i'm frustrated...
i can't believe i did it...
after divided with the total marks...
i only get 22 out of 100...
damned it.
this means i get 0...
this means i need to use the others 3 subjects' marks to divided by 4...
this means failure...
it's really hard for me....to be a loser...

then...chemistry teacher came in...
i just pass my chemistry....with 38...
after i checked the paper...i knew my chemistry teacher already try her best to help me...
what goes around comes around...
if this is my karma...
i have to take it...and deal with it...


about those who cheating during exam(if got)...
i hope them do badly in the real stpm as their karma...
am i evil??
i dun think so...
coz i think it's really unfair for the rest...
while those ppl can get high marks without studying and pretend they very "geng"

i know marks are not the purpose of study...
but marks are undeniable for u to know how much knowledge u have(except those who cheating)
and we need marks to full fill our dreams...prides...and glories...
i hate to become a loser...
i always hope that i can be knowledgeable without working hard...
i always hope that i'll be able to memorize and apply every formulas and definitions in maths,physics and chemistry after i wake up from my bed...
these are just day dreams...
the truth is one will never be successful if he or she didn't work hard...
there are no "free lunch" in the world...
u definitely need to sacrifice something to get something u want...
this is the rule...

am i ready to sacrifice my time to study for better reputation?
even myself have no idea...
let's see...

No comments: