Wednesday, June 11, 2008

what happen after exam?

after the exam papers were delivered
some of my classmates were begging marks from teacher.
i tried my best to pretend i don't care...
but the truth is i do care about my marks...
but what can i do....
i won't pass my physics even i beg for it...
because...
it is way too hard to beg 10++ marks...
frankly....
i a bit jealous...
jealous tho others who passed...
=.=

"i was careless during the exam...if not i sure can get higher marks"said by a fatty in my class...
shit la...
careless is one of the risks in exam...
people try their best to check their answer again and again to prevent carelessness
if u careless...u need to deal with it...and try to reduce it...
but now sitting there and yelling that u "just" careless...

finally i discovered that...
we can see various type of people's "heng" when or after exam...

No comments: