Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mega Sales

since there's mega sales in shopping centre...
i decided to go shopping before i go back to hostel...
overall...
some of the discounts are not really satisfying...
some of them are really attractive...
i think i had trained my mind to stop my hands from taking all the gourmets products back not bad this time...
i try to think and ask myself whether i need this thing for the moment??or i just wan to fulfill my shopping desire when i saw those price cut down??
then I've got a chance to pay a visit to my former company to visit my former colleagues...
everyone seems alright...
and Nicholas even got promoted...(he told me coz he want me to buy him congrats gift...such a hippo)

after shopping...i was totally exhausted...
i mean it...really really tired...
i really dun like to go shopping on Sunday...
especially go with my laptop at my back and hand carry luggage on my hand...
totally insane....isn't it??
so female get crazy when there's sales...(i mean myself only)
now having shoulder ache...

*Ps:i just ate a chicken burger as my supper...omg...if i continuing this kind of eating habit...i'm going to be really really fat...T.T

No comments: